Carroll Hall Shelby was an American automotive designer, racing driver, and entrepreneur.
- Shelby is best known for his involvement with the AC COBRA and MUSTANG for the Ford Motor Company
- Which he modified during the late 1960s and early 2000s.
- The 2020 Movie Ford vs Ferrari focused on Shelby's GT40 development and multiple race win including LeMans in 1966.
- Shelby established Shelby American in 1962 to manufacture and market performance vehicles.
This officially licensed product is made to high standards including:
- High-Quality Performance fabric.
- Stylish & Fashionable and a great gift idea for any motoring enthusiast.
- Officially product of Carrol Shelby Licensing